- Radio Happy Hour Episode #5 w/Craig Finn & Tad Kubler (of The Hold Steady), and Chuck Klosterman
- MNartists & Kanye West Love Radio Happy Hour
- Episode 4, featuring Tunde Adebimpe
- Another W.K. Vid
- Tunde performs. Check back for the podcast on Tuesday
- October 10th Pics
- Pics from yesterday’s show
- TV on the Radio’s Tunde Adebimpe Tomorrow at LPR
- Saturday with Tunde from TV on the Radio!
- Thoughts of Tunde at the Gaylord
- 11.14 feat. The Hold Steady's Craig Finn and Tad Kubler
- 12.12 feat. artists TBA
- Andrew WK
- Brooklyn Vegan says…
- Bumpershine says…
- Cat Alexander
- Dustin Luke Nelson
- Episode 1, featuring Norah Jones
- Episode 2, featuring Michael Showalter
- Episode 3, featuring Andrew W.K.
- Episode 4 featuring Tunde Adebimpe
- Geoff Herbach
- Massoumeh Emami
- Matt Skibiak
- Michael and Michael Have Issues
- Michael Showalter
- Norah Jones
- Robin Reed
- Sam Osterhout
- Stephanie Davila
- Subscribe to Radio Happy Hour on iTunes
- The Miracle Letters of T. Rimberg
- The Villager says…
- WCBS (real radio!)
- Who should we get on the show? Click here to tell us.
It’s true. Two of the world’s foremost taste-makers are giving Radio Happy Hour the thumbs up.
Over at MNartists writer David Doody says, “murder has never sounded so funny.” Which may sound odd out of context, but I assure you, it’s a compliment. You can read the full article here.
As if that wasn’t a big enough endorsement, Kanye West is also saying some great things about Radio Happy Hour. In a recent appearance on Mtv he can be heard saying, “Imma [watch every episode of Radio Happy Hour to the] finish. [That show is] one of the best [shows] of all time.”
We’re currently trying to reach Kanye for some more praise, but he’s not returning my calls anymore. Not sure what that’s about. Kanye? What gives?
Check out the October show with Tunde from TV on the Radio, and Kumail Nanjiani from Michael and Michael have issues.
Check back on Wednesday for another amazing Andrew WK video.
…are coming today.