- Radio Happy Hour Episode #5 w/Craig Finn & Tad Kubler (of The Hold Steady), and Chuck Klosterman
- MNartists & Kanye West Love Radio Happy Hour
- Episode 4, featuring Tunde Adebimpe
- Another W.K. Vid
- Tunde performs. Check back for the podcast on Tuesday
- October 10th Pics
- Pics from yesterday’s show
- TV on the Radio’s Tunde Adebimpe Tomorrow at LPR
- Saturday with Tunde from TV on the Radio!
- Thoughts of Tunde at the Gaylord
- 11.14 feat. The Hold Steady's Craig Finn and Tad Kubler
- 12.12 feat. artists TBA
- Andrew WK
- Brooklyn Vegan says…
- Bumpershine says…
- Cat Alexander
- Dustin Luke Nelson
- Episode 1, featuring Norah Jones
- Episode 2, featuring Michael Showalter
- Episode 3, featuring Andrew W.K.
- Episode 4 featuring Tunde Adebimpe
- Geoff Herbach
- Massoumeh Emami
- Matt Skibiak
- Michael and Michael Have Issues
- Michael Showalter
- Norah Jones
- Robin Reed
- Sam Osterhout
- Stephanie Davila
- Subscribe to Radio Happy Hour on iTunes
- The Miracle Letters of T. Rimberg
- The Villager says…
- WCBS (real radio!)
- Who should we get on the show? Click here to tell us.
Author Archives: radiohappyhour
Check out the October show with Tunde from TV on the Radio, and Kumail Nanjiani from Michael and Michael have issues.
Check back on Wednesday for another amazing Andrew WK video.
…are coming today.
Buy Tickets Here. Tunde is bringing a friend to assist him in his music making. We will talk about stuff, like Pittsburgh (how could you not want to watch two grown men talk about Pittsburgh). A quick internet search with the keyword “Pittsburgh” yielded the following terrifying image. Piracy is a very timely issue, and I had no idea that it’s foul reach extended to the shores of Pittsburgh. Tunde and I will discuss.
Kumail Nanjiani will also be there – this is a huge show. We’ll talk about Michael and Michael Have Issues, and what he does under Colbert’s desk.
And he comes from Chicago? Where is that, anyway?
It’s going to be a good one. See you there.